Temecula’s Top Brazilian Jiu Jitsu SchoolBenefits of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) Training:
* Lose fat and build muscle with a full body workout that improves muscular endurance, balance and coordination.
* Learn how to fight from inferior positions. No matter how small and “weak” you think you are, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu will teach you how to control your opponent by using leverage and proper technique.
* Great form of stress relief
* Practical form of self-defense that men, women and children can have fun learning and use to defend themselves in real-life situations
* Knowing how to defend yourself builds confidence which carries over to all areas of your life.
Our coaches and top students have trained under the legacy of Grandmaster Carlson Gracie and his son Master Carlson Gracie Jr. Our instructors are Jiu-Jitsu champions and have trained top fighters in the UFC and WEC in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. You will not find a better Jiu Jitsu school!
We offer BJJ classes for any skill level, including beginner Jiu-Jitsu classes and Gi and No-Gi classes. Our facility has a large amount of mat space to accommodate any size Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class.
Fill out the contact form to start getting in shape and learn the most effective form of self-defense!
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu historyThe history of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) dates back to the early 20th century with a Japanese man by the name of Mitsuyo Maeda (aka Conde Koma). Maeda and his troupe lived a nomadic lifestyle, traveling throughout the Americas and Europe and inviting anyone to challenge them in judo-style matches. Circa 1914, Maeda settled in Brazil and established a school in Belem. There he met a teenage Carlos Gracie, a third-generation descendant of a Scottish immigrant.
Gracie Jiu-JitsuCarlos studied and trained with Maeda until the […]